Karangura Trekking Service
At Karangura trekking services, we only organize treks in the northern section of the Rwenzori Mountains. It provides impressive experience of almost unbelievable landscape with scenic views. We also aim at catering for the people who have short time and want to see the Rwenzoris.
While the Rwenzori mountains are often combined with other destinations in uganda’s south west, many people choose to visit Uganda just to trek in the Rwenzoris.
If your eyes are on the Rwenzoris and you’re not looking to include them as part of the wider itinerary, then you’ve got plenty of choice. The trek you choose will depend on your time constraints, fitness and interests. Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you find the itinerary that’s right for you.
When to visit
It is possible to trek in the Rwenzoris all year round. At all times of the year you should be prepared for a combination of sun, rain, mud and fog. June to early September, then December to end of February tend to have lower rainfall.
To provide quality tourism services on mt rwenzori that effectively improves the livelihood of the local community living near and around the Rwenzori Mountains.
A respected and valued service organization that is committed to improve tourism standards & services on mt Rwenzori and fostering community development through conservation of existing mountain natural resources for sustainable tourism business.
The following values guide the activities and relationship between kazingo trekking services and its customers and stakeholders:
- Integrity: we are accountable, transparent, ensure fairness and exercise business development devoid of unscrupulous practices.
- Environmental stewardship: we protect and uphold the integrity of the environment for Eco- tourism development.
- Excellence: we pursue excellence in tourism practice.
- Teamwork: we encourage team spirit, collaboration, consultation and we maximize on synergies for greater output.
- Customer focus: we treat our customers with courtesy, respect and delight to attain their satisfaction.
- Professionalism: we exercise competency, skill, knowledge and ethical behavior in our activities.