You don’t want to book a special trek and just want to have a person who can assist you with everything like driving, guiding and organizing?
Then book one of our professional guides. Well educated and with a lot of expertise and courtesy they can transform your trip into a “Once-in-a-lifetime-Experience”.
Guide cost 100,000 UGX ($ 28) per day
Potter is someone who can help carry your luggage) you may hire a potter to carry extra items at a cost of 40,000/= for a day .our porters are trained to take care of your items while on the trek.
We hire trekking equipment at our offices. The prices range between 5000- 15000.UGX
KTS provides transport to clients with 7 seater 4WD super Custom. The transport includes:
- Transfer to and from Kampala to fort portal and to the base of the mountain
- Transfer to and from Entebbe to fort portal and to the base of the mountain
- Transfer to and from fort portal to the base of the mountain
- Transfer to Queen Elizabeth, Bwindi impenetrable national park & semuliki national park
- Transfer to and from Kabale and lake Bunyonyi
To provide quality tourism services on mt rwenzori that effectively improves the livelihood of the local community living near and around the Rwenzori Mountains.
A respected and valued service organization that is committed to improve tourism standards & services on mt Rwenzori and fostering community development through conservation of existing mountain natural resources for sustainable tourism business.
The following values guide the activities and relationship between kazingo trekking services and its customers and stakeholders:
- Integrity: we are accountable, transparent, ensure fairness and exercise business development devoid of unscrupulous practices.
- Environmental stewardship: we protect and uphold the integrity of the environment for Eco- tourism development.
- Excellence: we pursue excellence in tourism practice.
- Teamwork: we encourage team spirit, collaboration, consultation and we maximize on synergies for greater output.
- Customer focus: we treat our customers with courtesy, respect and delight to attain their satisfaction.
- Professionalism: we exercise competency, skill, knowledge and ethical behavior in our activities.